If you forget your password you can reset it automatically with Risk Ledger.
- Navigate to the Risk Ledger log in page.
- Select the Forgotten Password link below the log in box.
- Enter the email address that you used to create your account (this should be your business email address).
- Enter the verification code sent to your mobile phone registered to the user account.
- Please enter and confirm a new password for your account.
- Select the Change Password button.
- Log in to the Risk Ledger app as normal with your new password.
If at any point you find yourself locked out of the app, please send a request to unlock your account, to: email@example.com