The Risk Ledger platform allows multiple users to be added to each Organisation. This is to help users and teams collaborate when completing security assessments, and to allow multiple team members to review the security assessments of their organisations suppliers.
Each added user can be assigned a different User Role, with each Role having a different set of permissions to the Risk Ledger platform. A description of User Roles and their associated permissions can be found here.
Please note: to add, edit, or remove users you must be signed into an account that has been assigned the Lead User role or an Admin User role.
To add a new user to the platform please follow the steps below.
- Log in to the Risk Ledger app with a Lead User or Admin User account.
- Navigate to the Organisational Administration section on the Settings page.
- Select the Add User button.
- Enter the new user's email address, first name, last name, and role. A description of each User Role can be found here.
- Click the Add User button. An email invite will be sent to the new user's email address and they will be able to sign up as a user under your Organisation.