Please note: the Risk Ledger application doesn't currently support in App messages between Clients and Suppliers. As such, any queries over the nature of an action, or any disputes over the need for an action should be had between the Client and Supplier via email.
To accept or reject a Client action, please follow the steps below.
- Log in to the Risk Ledger app as an Edit, Admin, or Lead User of an organisation set up as a Supplier.
- Navigate to the Action Centre.
- Locate the connection action under Open Actions.
- Click on the Tick button to accept the Action. Click on the Bin icon to reject the action. Click on the action to find out the reason and deadline.
- Once the action has been completed, you will have to update your assessment. To find out how, click here.