To view your Client list and each Client's security requirements, please follow the steps below.
- Log in to the Risk Ledger app as an organisation set up as a Supplier.
- Navigate to the Clients page using the menu.
- Here you will see a table of all of the Clients currently monitoring your security profile. You can apply filters to help sort through the list.
- To view an individual Clients security requirements that they have applied to your connection, click on the View Detail button to the right of the Client's name. This will take you to the Client profile page.
- On the Client profile you can see a table of all of the Security controls, the Client's expected answer, and your given answer.
- In the top right of the Client profile you will see the Data Confidentiality tag and PII tag that the Client has applied to your connection. If you think these are incorrect, we recommend getting in touch with the Client to have them corrected.