To edit an assessment answer you must have first completed the assessment wizard that was launched when you first signed up to the Risk Ledger app. You can still edit your answers directly in the assessment wizard if you haven't yet completed it.
To edit an answer, an answer's notes, or an answer's uploaded evidence, please follow the steps below.
- Log in to the Risk Ledger app as an Edit, Admin, or Lead User of an organisation set up as a Supplier.
- Navigate to the Assessment page.
- Select the Answer that you wish to edit from the table of control questions and click on the edit button (pencil icon) to the right of the question.
- A pop up will appear. Edit the answer, and notes as appropriate.
- To re-upload new evidence select the Upload Evidence button and select the file to be uploaded (we support .doc, .docx, .xls, .xlsx, .pdf, .png, and .jpeg files). The old file will be deleted.
- To remove evidence, upload a blank file or email us at firstname.lastname@example.org with your organisation name and the evidence to be removed.
- Click on the Save button to save and apply the edits to the answer.