Please note: you can only launch a remediation action against a control that is non-compliant. To find out how to apply non-compliance to a compliant control, click here.
To launch a remediation action, please follow the steps below.
- Log in to the Risk Ledger app as an Edit, Admin, or Lead User of an organisation set up as a Client.
- Navigate to the Suppliers page.
- Select the Supplier for whom you want to launch the remediation action against and click on that name to go to their profile.
- Locate the control that you would like to launch a remediation action against. Please note, you can only launch a remediation action against a non-compliant control.
- Click on the control. A pop up will appear. To launch a remediation action, click on the Request Remediation button.
- Enter a Reason for the remediation action. Enter a deadline that you would like the remediation action to be completed by.
- Click Request Remediation.
- The Open Action will now be in your Action Centre.