As a Client, when viewing a Supplier's answer to a control, the Supplier may have answered "yes" (making the control compliant) but not have provided enough evidence to support their answer.
In a case like this, you can apply non-compliance. This renders the control non-compliant and allows you to launch an action for the Supplier to correct it.
To apply non-compliance, please follow the steps below.
- Log in to the Risk Ledger app as an Edit, Admin, or Lead User of an organisation set up as a Client.
- Navigate to the Suppliers page.
- Select the Supplier for whom you want to apply the noncompliance and click on the name to go to their profile.
- Locate the control that you would like to apply non-compliance against. Please note, you can only apply non-compliance against a control that is compliant.
- Click on the control. A pop up will appear. To apply non-compliance, click the Apply Noncompliance button.
- Enter a reason for applying the non-compliance and click Apply Noncompliance.
To find out how to launch a remediation action against a non-compliant control, click here.