To find out more about what a policy is, please read:
Please note: To create a policy to apply over your supply chain, your organisation must be set up as a Client organisation. If you have not yet been set up as a Client, contact us on email@example.com to do so.
To create a new policy, please follow the steps below.
- Log in to the Risk Ledger app as an Edit, Admin, or Lead User of an organisation set up as a Client.
- Navigate to the Policies page.
- Click on the Create New Policy button.
- Give the Policy a name and add notes to allow other team members to understand why the Policy has been created (these notes are not visible to Suppliers).
- Apply the relevant tags to the Policy. The tags you apply will be used to identify the suppliers that the Policy will be compared against.
- Select the controls you wish the Policy to check against. If the control requirement is an integer value, set the integer values as per the prompts.
- Click on the Save button to Save the policy and apply the requirements over the relevant Suppliers.