You can edit your account password within the Risk Ledger app.
- Log in to your Risk Ledger account.
- Navigate to the Settings page.
- Under the Account section, select the Change Password button.
- Enter your current password in the Current Password field.
- Enter your new password in the New Password field.
- Confirm your new password in the Confirm Password field (the text entered here must match the text entered in step 5).
- Click the Change Password button.
If at any point you find yourself locked out of the app, please send a ticket to email@example.com